Tooling Engineer ensures that all Mold tools and die cutters are capable to assemble the product effectively to meet the quality requirements and reduce if not eliminate rejections or the need for rework.
- Responsible for the in-house fabrication of Mold tools and fixtures, including applicable die cutters.
- Implements action items to improve Mold tools and die cutters product quality and reduce fabrication cost.
- Spearheads the plastic injection Tooling mold transfer, fabrication, and qualification prior mass production.
- Regularly communicates with the plastic tooling vendors to ensure the products plastic tub quality and production requirements are constantly met.
- Duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to me from time to time.
- University graduate with a bachelor’s degree or above in a related engineering major or a work experience of 5years or more in a similar field (leather, garments/textile.
- Disciplined, highly motivated, and a high level of honesty and integrity.
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation skills, excellent collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Self-confident: able to act as a peer, partner, and mentor.
- Proactive, communicative, and results oriented.
- Computer literate, proficient in MS office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job, please email your detailed resume to email@example.com