- Be the go-to resources for anything hardware related
- Wide exposure in delivering complex solutions within electronics
- European hi-tech manufacturing company passionate for technology
Reporting to the General Manager of Stockholm, the job holder is to be the go-to resource for anything hardware related. The role will be a senior expert within our R&D organization with broad areas of responsibility, working both short and long term to secure that the organization meets and delivers on targets with a strong customer focus. The job older will be part of the R&D team in the Product Development Centre in Stockholm, working closely with both colleague and customers to create and deliver complex solutions within electronics.
- Work with Business Development and Project Management stakeholders and R&D during the concept and product definition phase of a project before award to ensure the project is feasible and to help choose the correct architecture and specification as well as expected performance and project complexity.
- Define how we work with hardware development as a company
- Work with platform development and evaluation
- Be responsible for the strategic work going forward
- Be the in-house expert regarding hardware
- Lead the concept development and verification work from a technical aspect in complex customer projects
- Work with other senior members of the R&D organization to make the flow from concept to mass production as smooth as possible and support how the different disciplines can work together
- Through gate reviews and similar activities, make sure to maintain a very high standard of engineering excellence and not compromise too much in the name of speed or cost
- MSc in Engineering; experience from working in a global context is preferred
- 5 years’ experience in electronics hardware development and related fields
- Experience from RF (front end design, filter design, phase noise, mixers, power stage, SNR, adjacent channel rejection and antenna simulations)
- Experience in designing and building measurement setups
- Excellence at schematics and layout work
- Interest in all aspects of development during the lifecycle of a project
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Down to earth, straightforward and have a can-do attitude.
- Solid expert knowledge, understanding and product development experience
- A Hands-on person who is passionate about product development